Wednesday, November 9, 2011

PYHO....Underwear


I just want to start out by saying how disappointed I am in myself.  I was on medicine that caused me to gain weight.  Well, I am now on different medicine and my appetite has decreased.  However, I need to start working out so I can lose the weight.  

I guess I am just not motivated enough to lose it.  Which I don't understand since I can't stand the way that I look right now.  

The most depressing part of it all is that I finally had to go buy new underwear because my old ones felt too tight.  I mean come on my underwear for crying out loud were too tight!  The sad thing is that I did get my new underwear and I must of gotten my usual size because these are a bit tight too.  

Now I just HAVE to start exercising.  Or I guess I can just go panty-less!



4 comments:

  1. You can do it!!!!

    Whether I'm talking about going commando or exercising... well, just depends on which you'd rather do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...I'm SO with you!! And really, go get some underwear that fit, they feel so much better. I suppose then we can both work on dropping this medication weight. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks! I agree w/Shell, best of luck w/eitehr the exercising or braving the lack of panties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Panty-less would be sort of liberating and so much easier than exercising! But, I know exercise will make you feel better too. I hope you find the plan that's right. :)

    ReplyDelete